RIMS Peshawar (established in 2001) is one of the leading Institute, imparting education in Paramedical Sciences in KPK. To maintain high standards, RIMS has acquired highly qualified faculty, furnished laboratory and a rich library. RIMS offers B.S (MLT, Anesthesia), and Diploma Courses in various medical technologies.
Razi Institute of Medical Sciences is a mega project of HDRS established in 2001. RIMS is affiliated with KPK Medical Faculty Peshawar, Registered with Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA).We offer 2 years (4 semesters) diploma course in 12 different technologies and 4 years (8 semesters) BS (MLT, Anesthesia) . The College is committed to positively influencing healthcare, professional standards and health policy. We are proud to be run by our Fellows and Members for our Fellows and Members, with practical support from College staff.
Why Choose RIMS?
- Affiliated with Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar
- Registered with Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA)
- Affiliation with BISE Peshawar
- Affiliation with K.P.K Medical Faculty Peshawar
- Reference library
- Career oriented Diploma/Certificate
- Disciplined atmosphere
- Lowest fee structure
- Offer scholarships to the deserving & talented students
- Experienced teaching staff